With Dandyflower.com you are always safe and secure. We value and respect all our clients and treat every detail with the greatest of care.
We value the trust you place in dandyflower.com. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
The Information We Collect
As you browse through our Website, our web server collects information about your visit, not about you personally. We gather and monitor statistics such as, for example:
– The number of people who visit the Website;
– The date and time of visits;
– The number of pages viewed;
– The amount of time spent on the Website;
– The most popular sections of the Website.
This information is anonymous and no attempt is or will be made to identify visitors. So, for example, on a specific day we can identify that our site has a thousand visitors. However, we know nothing about these visitors in terms of e-mail addresses or any other personal information.
We only ask and will only ask for personal information from which you can be identified where the information is required for particular purposes e.g. applying online for an account. Examples of details that may be sought include your name, address, e-mail address, etc.
All information provided to us by you will be treated with the utmost confidentiality in accordance with all applicable legislative and regulatory standards. If you ever decide that you no longer wish us to keep or use information or you want the information to be revised or updated, please feel free to contact us. We will remove or amend the information as appropriate in accordance with applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- This Website contains hypertext links to websites not maintained by DandyFlower.com or any member of DandyFlower.com. Neither DandyFlower.com nor DandyFlower.com endorses or represents the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any information, goods, services, or products displayed or advertised on such other websites. No member of DandyFlower.com is or shall be (or be deemed to be) a party to any contract that you may or do enter into with the providers of such goods, services or products. You are reminded that different terms and conditions of use will apply to you as a user of such websites. DandyFlower.com hereby disclaims any and all liability for the content of such websites and any loss or damage of any nature suffered by you as a result either: (a) of accessing or using such websites; or (b) availing of or acquiring any or all of the goods, services or products advertised or available on or via such websites. The use by you of such websites is at your sole risk.
• No third party is permitted to create a link from another website to this Website without our prior written consent.
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Clean Deal Gardens LLC
Al Warsan 3
United Arab Emirates.
Managing Director: Muhammad Saleem
CEO: Abdul Qadir
Country of registration: United Arab Emirates